The other day we made our debut with our Chromjuwelen Motor Öl. In the wild, at the Oldtimer Park Hamburg. We are still thrilled, to be honest. It is a huge difference to see a ton of your products at one place, after you played around for a long time with a handful of home-made dummies. Wow.
As well we were priviledged to shoot some campaign images at the Prototyp Museum Hamburg, where the "Fetzenflieger" lives — Otto Mathé's famous racecar we are showing on our label. As I wrote before – if you will ever be in Hamburg, make sure to pay the museum a visit. It is gorgeous. And — btw —the Prototyp Museum sells Chromjuwelen Motor Öl ...
I would like to thank some people:
- Ronald Szasszer for inviting us to the Oldtimer Park Hamburg and giving us his 1957 Porsche "Ed Parlett" 356 Speedster
- Helge "Motoraver" Thomsen for providing his 1973 Ford "Mad Max" Falcon XB GT Coupe for our Chromjuwelen Motor Öl booth
- Daniel Dimpker (24helmets.de) for showcasing Chromjuwelen Motor Öl at the Stadtpark-Revival Hamburg
- Michael Schade (Oettinger Sportwagen) for the perfect neighborhood
- Everybody who joined our premiere of Chromjuwelen Électrique at the Oldtimer Park Hamburg
At the moment we are working hard on shipping the Chromjuwelen Motor Öl to our stockists and finishing our "Online Store". Tragically one thing turned out to be more tricky than we thought: shipping the oil to the States. The freight charges kill us. So — if somebody reads this who wants to act as an distributor — please shoot us an email!