The other day x-ray magazine ("fashion business intelligence") asked me if I would like to write an article about "Motorkultur in Hamburg". What a question — of course! This is not only a perfect opportunity to present Hamburg amongst the other featured cities Los Angeles and London, but a good way to thank all those people and places who inspire me every day.
If you ever were looking for a perfect Motorkultur travel guide regarding Hamburg, here it is: Hamburg – City of Classics (English; page 64-67), Hamburg – Die Stadt der Klassiker (German; page 64-67).
Featuring (in alpahbetical order):
- 20 Flight Rock
- Artistocrat (Zsolt Machat)
- Hafenbahnhof Hamburg
- Hamburg Harley Days
- Hamburger Stadtpark-Revival
- Heliumcowboy Artspace (Jörg Heikhaus)
- PLY (David Einsiedler)
- Prototyp Automuseum Hamburg (Oliver Schmidt, Thomas König)
- Queen Calavera
- Rider's Room (Sven Eden)
- Oldtimer Tankstelle (Alex Piatscheck, Jann de Boer)
- Jules Wenzel